APPIC 2016 Membership Conference
Back to Conference Schedule - Click Here
- Implementing a Graduate Psychology Education Grant: Training Psychology Interns in Best Practices for Treating Clients with Co-occurring Mental Health and Substance Use Disorders
Presenter: David Arbeitman, Ph.D.
- Early Steps toward Interprofessional Training: Integrated Medical Ethics
Presenter: Jessica Kinkela, Ph.D.
- A survey of clinical psychology internship supervisors’ perceptions and practice
Presenters: Martin Seehuus, Ph.D. and Wendi Cross, Ph.D.
- Establishing disability accommodations: Supervisors’ experiences and perceptions
Presenters: Drs. Wilbur and Kuemmel
- LGBTQ Climate and Training Opportunities: Survey Trends and Suggestions for APPIC Sites
Presenter: Elizabeth Weber Ollen
- Intern Selection: Is There a Better Way
Presenter: Kimberley Schaub, Ph.D. - POSTER
- Evaluating Competencies Through Intern Case Presentations: Many Uses with One Stone
Presenter: Gayle Norbury, Ph.D. - CANCELLED
- Starving for helpers: Suggestions for incorporating eating disorders treatment into training programs
Presenter: Tricia Besett-Alesch, Ph.D.
- Using a Spiritual Timeline Activity to Increase Interns’/Residents’ Cultural Competence
Presenter: Michele M. Willingham, PsyD - POSTER
- Qualitative Clinical Competencies’ in Contemporary Clinical Training
Presenter: Donna LaPaglia, PsyD
CAP Poster Presenters
- Rutger’s Instrument for Evaluation of Students in Psychology (RIESP) Project
Presenter: Ryan Kettler, Ph.D.
- Development of a Diagnostic Interviewing Competency Rating Scale
Presenter: Thad Strom, Ph.D.
- Competencies Assessment Project
Presenter: Christine Dunn, Ph.D.
- Creating a 360 Degree Assessment for Health Service Psychology (HSP)
Presenter: David Jaquess, Ph.D. et al.
- Development and validation of a self-care measure for clinical and counseling doctoral trainees
Presenters: Mercedes C. Santana, M.Ed. and Nadya A. Fouad, Ph.D. - Poster -
- Training health services psychology doctoral practicum students, doctoral interns and post-doctoral residents to effectively collaborate interprofessionally in a behavioral health home
Presenter: Irina Gelman, PsyD